Tuesday, September 4, 2012

twenty one

Last year
this year
Tomorrow I am turning 21. WEIRD. I love being 20. I feel like it is the PERFECT age. I am not to young, and not to old. I do not have to totally be an 'adult'. In the past year I have made life time friends. Found the courage to quit my first job. Traveled a lot. Started Polynesia dancing. Made life time memories. Crossed off some of my bucket list items like getting my hair braided and getting stamps in my passport. Found out I have an addiction to Kenyan Fanta orange soda. haha Had my first 'boyfriend'. (story is in earlier post) Laughed a lot maybe to much for my own good. And I swear to you, I grew taller. I also became a braid master.  
This next year I have a few goals. First I am going to learn a few more songs on the Ukulele. Second pursue becoming a photographer for reals. Third get even more stamps in my passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment