Thursday, December 15, 2011

Africa

11 days and counting. My handy dandy computer has a count down on it for Africa. I cannot even imagine being in a different country in less then 2 weeks. There has been a few things on my list to do before I head out of the country. Like get my passport, get all of my shots, get and take my medications, and go to the dentist for the first time in 2 and a half years. I got blessed with Maori teeth, aka they are more inclined to get cavities. (naturally weak as some may say) I came out of the appointment with only 5 cavities. I know RIGHT? Be so proud of me.   The dentist did tell me that for someone who has not been in for such a long time my teeth are doing real well and that I have very good hygiene. OH my I was SO excited to hear that little piece of news. I have an appointment for Tuesday to get all my teeth fixed and filled. Then I will be all physically prepaired for Africa. But the mentally prepared hand I think that's a different story. 

1 comment: