Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My HOT date with Taleah!

     
Tonight my little sister Taleah and I went on a hot date. Really we just drove behind my dad going to find a Christmas tree and she asked if her could come with me. We had SO much fun together, lets be honest. On our way to the second store of the night because the first had for reals about 25 trees at it and they looked like poop, we headed our way over to the wonderful Home Depo. For some reason this little one was just so excited she got to ride with me and in the front seat too. (shh don't tell the cops) We turned on the radio and guess who was on? The BLESSED Selena Gomez. Man this girl LOVES her Selena. So we sang to the rest of I love you like a love song, which wasn't very long. Then the OH so Popular Miss Adele came on, and you bet you, Taleah and I were singing together as loud as we could to that blessed daughter of God...even though her songs are WAY too over played. It was a fantastic night and I will miss her craziness when I head out to Africa.


No comments:

Post a Comment