Thursday, August 9, 2012

Doctors

I feel like I have never been to the doctors so much in my whole life. So my eyes turned a shade of yellow. No good right? I am feeling good though if that makes a difference. So Dr. Ly is my doctors name he calls me all the time. I feel like we have become great friends! I went to him and he ordered me blood tests to see if my liver and gallbladder enzymes were high which they were. So then I went to get an ultra sound of my gallbladder and liver and they still cannot tell why my liver is acting up. They found out I have gall stones but are not to worried about it because my gallbladder is not inflamed or anything. But I am still going to get an MRI next week to check things out further. And I got more blood tests done today. So its just a waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment