Monday, August 20, 2012

Los Angeles

So on Thursday my sister was talking to my mother and said "Well I guess I am going to La by myself, I have asked everyone and nobody wants to go." Then I turned to her and said "I like how you invited everyone else but ME."  So that is how I got to go to Los Angeles. 
The first night we got there we stayed with Kerianna's old semnary teacher from DC who just moved to Newport Beach, CA Oh my what a niceeee area he lives in. 7 minutes from the beach 4 minutes from the temple and 10 minutes from like the best ice cream shop EVER.
While we were visiting Keriannas seminary teacher he took us to the Newport Beach Temple. It was so so very pretty. 
So at 6am on saturday we woke up and drove to Redlands Temple where Keriannas friend got married
Then after we had a LOT of time to kill before the reception so an Elder in our ward is from LA. So I had him give me his moms number and Kerianna and I went to visit them but mostly to pick up a package for him cause it is his birthday coming up soon. They are a BLESSED family. 
His family just got a new couch so I took a picture on it sitting to rub it in his face. haha sucker
 This is Downtown LA I want to go back so badly and walk the streets. There was just not enough time and you have to have a local to take you around to all the 'cool' places.
Rachel (Kerianna's Comp from the mission) and Ben got married and they are the reason for this whole trip there wedding was fun. we meet a whole bunch of new friends that I doubt I will ever see again. haha
One thing LA is graffiti and it is PACKED with graffiti which I love. I am surprised I did not get into an accident looking at it while I was diving. This one I drove by twice and looks so awesome. But, you cannot tell from this picture. 
What the View looked like for most of the time I was driving. Freeway after freeway and TONS of cars
After the wedding reception Kerianna and I headed to her friend Mary and Jeff's house where we spent the night and then went to church with the next day. After church the elders came over and we had dinner and got sent on our way home picking up a friend in Fresno. It was a great trip and I am really very happy I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment