Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LOVELOVELOVE

Valentines Day..for some reason I was so excited for valentines day this year. Not only did I have just one valentine I had 51 of the cutest valentines EVER! (no bias opinion) The morning started off with dying the boys porridge purple. 
Then I cut out 55 hearts from paper. After that was finished Megan and I went to the super market where we bought lolly pops to make all the boys and the 4 teachers valentines. That day class was canceled because the wayward nurse decided to show up and talk about health, so while they were in the meeting we placed all of there sweets on there desks. 
Once the meeting was fished we told the boys that each one of them got a surprise on there desks in the class room. More then excited they all RAN to the class room to see what it was. Then Megan and I visited each class where every single one of the boys shouted THANK YOU and we explained that today was the day of LOVE. 
Sweet Collins was so happy he just held his valentine in his hand for the longest time. 
After school they all got new soap and were sent to the showers to wash and clean how the nurse taught them. Then they were given new uniforms that were long long long over due. Just take a look at my handsom boys that I love so much! 
The rest of the day was just spent playing with the boys. It was the best valentines day I have yet to have! I wouldn't rather have spent it with anyone else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment