Monday, April 1, 2013

Abraham

This boy has stolen my heart. I do not even know it happened. He is always laughing and when he is not laughing you can find him yelling at someone to do something faster faster faster.
I really do not know how he was able to nuzzle his way into my heart. It is something I have been thinking of but cannot put my finger on it. He has always been there. But this year he has come around a lot more. 
I think it all started with...every time I saw him he just happened to have a sweet. He would take it then find a rock to break it up and give me half. Then at night he started to ALWAYS I mean always saves a seat right next to him.  It really happened just like that. We started talking more. I found out what he likes and does not like. He seems to really like it when our door is open. He comes in and tries to see how far he can get till we notice and tell him to get out of the house. His favorite spot is the shower or choo and when we walk back to wash our hands or to wash dishes he jumps out to scare us or  just starts to laugh.  Abram is always wild, loud, smiling, laughing and on the go. (he is also very accident prone...always has a new cut or gash somewhere)  Megan says he is the black 12 year old version of me. Which I am totally fine with. Babu says he is crazy all the time and I am just hyper all the time. Either way I cannot imagine my life with out him. Abram is always there to put a smile on my face or to tease me about some fake bogus lie that Megan told him. I love him more then ever and am so grateful I have been able to get to know him so well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment