Sunday, April 21, 2013

Night


Nights with the boys have always been my favorite. I think it will always be my favorite. Most nights they are allowed to watch the news or a movie for an hour before they get sent to bed. Those nights Me, Megan and a couple boys just sit outside by the water tank and talk about life, laugh, run around like crazy people, have the boys dance for us and just cuddle. I love it. The stars are so bright every single night. (we live in the middle of nowhere) We sit there and sing Yellow by Coldplay. I am pretty sure half the boys here know the lyrics, 
"look at the stars, 
look how they shine for you,
 and everything that you do"
I am pretty sure that this song was made for my boys. I would do anything for them. I want them to have every chance to succeed...now I just have to figure out how to help show them what they are worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment