Thursday, October 6, 2011

HAIR

...My sister (Mega-roni) will be so PROUD.
I decided last night that I am not going to cut my hair again until I come home from New Zealand. Which will be around like this time next year. Yes you heard that NEW ZEALAND. Okay it is not a for sure, for sure thing that we (my family and extended family) are going. But, you know I am going to do everything in my power to be able to go and I am PUMPED!!
Here is my goal length (not to long not to short)

(this picture is from 2007 homecoming)
Senior year of  high school I had really long hair like middle back, and if you have know me for the last 2 years, you know my hair is always at my shoulders or above. Not any more. MUHAHA this is going to be so good. I am excited. 

1 comment:

  1. I love everyone else having short hair. haha. I am always the one telling you to cut it. Remember?

    ReplyDelete