Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lenard

        
One of the boys I nanny, when he is excited he gets up and pases back and forth while sometimes clapping his hands together. If I was him, this would FOR SURE be one of those moments. So last night I went shopping with my dad. It was lots of fun. I like shopping with him. He buys things. Here is what I got last night with my dad. 




(The Pops also got a wireless printer-see in the box in this picture, thats what that is!)
Yup that is right, I got a lap top. I love it. It is a Lenovo. Nobody I have talked to has really heard of these lap tops but the dude at the store (Ervin is his name, and he was way nice, had a real nice grill aka braces and pulled them off quite nicely.) said they are real good lap tops. Also, that it is rare to find this type of lap top with a Intel processor under $500. SCORE! My lap top has a 15.6" screen, is all black, has a 500 GB hard drive, and 4 MB of ram, I think. This baby and I are going to go far in life, so you better prepair yourself. I am still trying to pick a name for him out, so far I have Lenard, but it will not stay...no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment