Monday, October 31, 2011

Painting Faces

      
This weekend my mom was in charge of the biggest fundraiser of the year for my little sisters school. I am sure most of you have heard of it. All the schools around here do it. It is call a Walk-A-Thon. The idea is that you walk as many laps as you can or want to and get prizes for every 5 laps you walk and people sponsor you money, so like every lap you walk someone might give you like 50 cents. So if you walk 10 laps you made 5 dollars for the school. There are also a hole bunch of games and food and activities you can do. I was in charge of face painting again. It was SO much fun! I LOVE painting little kid-o's faces. the last one i painted was my all time favorite.




The one on the right is the last face I painted. Arn't they SO cute? I know right, SO cute!!!

1 comment: