Friday, October 14, 2011

Keep Your Head Up


So today i watched 9 kids. and it was CRAZY. I do not think I will volunteer for that ever again. Maybe one friend each for each kid next time at the max. WOW. It was intense. 
When I was driving home and was thinking to myself "YES I MADE IT THROUGH!!!" (I was very proud of myself) Then this song just happened to come on the radio and I BLASTED it while singing it on the top of my lungs. 
(I don't know how to post a link yet, but here it is. I'll figure it out and then post it the right way, if you know how please leave me a comment on how to do it.)
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmrOB_q3tjo 

My favorite part is- 
This is just a journey
Drop your worries
You are gonna turn out fine.
Oh, you'll turn out fine.
Fine, oh, you'll turn out fine.
But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
You gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment