Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pictures of my life

           
First picture in Kenya

before I even knew the boys and if we are 100% honest at this point I didn't even know if I liked them yet.

The boys favorite thing to do is throw up peace signs.

I love this song, 'father Abraham he had 7 sons, 7 sons had father Abraham.'

This is all the boys ever want to do is 'read book, kaleigh!'

Our plug and table that we cook on
 My super cute sunburn I got the 3rd day I was here (it was cloudy/over cast the first 2 days)

..this one is for you mom, my new colored lens I got for Christmas
 Bernard cutting the grass with this like shoe horn looking thing, that I fail at. (colored lens)

Another colored lens..and i love this picture

I just really like this picture for some reason

Papa-this kid is FOR REALS THE funniest little person I have ever meet in my life. He kills me every time and has such an attitude with the way he talks, i love it.

The boys really know how to dance and do it all the time.

A SUPER nasty picture but the older boys whom  I never even talked to wanted a picture with me before they went to school.

Teaching the younger boys hand clapping games.

 Baboo cutting hair for the older boys before they go to school, the next boy was crying I guess it hurts getting your head shaved?

I love these 3, the one on the right is a boy that lives on sight..like in a house on the center, the center rents out there extra houses that the staff does not use.


Meet Zachariah he is in the process of being adopted which breaks my poor little heart. He is just SO great. I love him he is so hilarious.

The girls that went to school with the boys, there was one more who did not want to be photographed...the one in the orange jacket is Michale, Harrison, and Peters older sister.

Legitimately he is my favorite, when I just said see ya like next week it killed me. Maybe a little tearage might have come from my eyes too. He asked me like 8 times to go with the girls to take him to school, but I just couldn't get myself to do it, and the girls were not coming back for a week.

This cute girl we gave one of the back packs my aunt made to her and she was SO excited about the stickers, she is just so cute.

 This is where I have spent my last 5 days sitting next to this boy with Megan, handing him tissue when ever he needs to go to the bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment