Monday, January 16, 2012

Church Ditcher

Yup that is what I am, a church ditcher just to sit on a Matatu for 8 hours only to see the older boys at school for about 30 minutes? In all honesty I do NOT regret any second of it. It was 100% worth it! I love these boys so much. Especially Harrison and Zachariah. They make me so happy I cannot help but to smile like a wild thing around them. We just have so much fun together. We really went there to drop Michael off because he has been sick in the hospital and is finally better. Thank the Lord, for reals. So every day I would ask Megan if it would be okay if we went with Baboo to take Michael to school with him. (I kind of told the boys I would come and drop him off with them even if it killed me.) He said yes, and she said yes. It was a GO. Wake up at 6:30 to be ready by 8 for the first of 6 matatu's of the day. We got to the boys school at 2 and were back on the Matatu coming home before 3. We have to be home by 6 because after that it get dark really fast and it is dangerous to be on the streets when it is dark. Here are some pictures of the day.
The boys and 5 girls that are from the boys and girls center
Zachariah and Harrison
Rosemary and Hairrson, they are 2 of 4 kids in there family.
This is how you might feel after 8 hours on a matatu.

1 comment:

  1. Taking Michael to school is important. Seeing the other boys is important. Keeping your promises to the boys is important. Keeping your promises to Heavenly Father is important, too. ...just saying.

    I'm glad you were able to make the trip.

    ReplyDelete