Monday, January 16, 2012

Project Bodilisha Prado

      
Bodilisha is one of the boys here...he is SO cute. I love him. 

I remember one of the first days I was here I asked Megan if he was ever happy, and she said uhh...he has his moments. For reals this kid never looked happy he always seemed sad and like he had no friends.(okay thats a lie he has friends) Well it was time for a change. This is how Project Bodi started. I decided to be his friend and see him smile at least once a day, what ever it took I was down for the job. I would tickle him, chase him, push him in the swing, and scream his name when ever I saw him. When ever I see Bodi now I just look at him and he will smile. Talk about SUCCESS. About a week ago while I was pushing Phobian one of his friends in the swing some how he fell out and Bodi was helping me clean up his bloody back and then Bodi pulled out a small piece of paper from his pocket and he gave it to me so I unfolded it and inside it had My name, Kaeeeeeleei and Megans name, Meeajeeeeeen and there P.E. teachers name, Tomo writen on it. Then the other day I was coloring with the boys outside (one of there FAVORITE things to do, I swear)  and Bodi came up to me and gave me a picture and said its for you and it was a stick figure of me and him and his name written by my name, Keelee. SO CUTE. He is so precious I am glad I started Project Bodilisha Prado.

No comments:

Post a Comment