Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back

   
My back has been hurting me a lot theses last couple of days. It hurt once in Kenya like this, but never thought of it again, till now. These last 4 days have been KILLER. I am good in the morning, good all day till about 5 pm. Then the pain starts on the right side of my back. I feel like I cannot do anything. I cannot sit with out it hurting. I cannot stand with out it hurting. I cannot even try to sleep it off. In fact if I am sleeping it will wake me up out of a dead sleep that is how bad it is. It hurts so bad some times I feel like I need to throw up. It is just not the best thing ever. So today I finally went to go see the Chiropractor. Today was appointment one out of probably 107347693. Just kidding but for reals. After 2 hours, he told me I need to stand up straighter, and that I have subluxations. What ever that means. (okay I know exactly what it means) But, no big deal I will be okay. Just give it time. I do not think I have ever been so excited to put my clothes back on after an examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment