Friday, April 13, 2012

favorite boys

   
These are some of my favorite pictures from Kenya.
(listen to this song while you look at the pictures)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rLLzkLO8Sh4
Holding hands 
I can NEVER get enough of this little man.
I can tell how much i love these boys just from this picture.

the first day I got to kenya. they are always this happy.
Aenea and Gabby, they are twins. 
CLASSIC! 
Baseball. SO much joy
after a water fight, they are SO much fun
Torching a boy, what I do best
Slice mbili
FAVORITE time of day. Hugs before bed.
This girl is so great. we can laugh for hours
one of my 4 young women. I really LOVE them!
These boys are just so funny. look at them
my life for the last 108 days
FAVORITE ANIMAL EVER. Just look how cute.
SO much fun jumping. our surprise for the boys
my favorite picture of us. 

1 comment:

  1. So I have to admit, I stalk you on your blog:) I always tell Scott about what you are up to! You and your sister are amazing, and truly an inspiration. I am glad you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete