Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thinking

Yesterday I was driving to pick up my friend. It was a long drive. I had time to think. We all know what I was thinking about. AFRICA. Yup that is right. I was thinking about everything I LOVED. All the times that the Kenyans probably thought I was a CRAZY muzungu. (lets be honest when did they not think that I was crazy) Here is what I thought of, in a random, crazy, no time line at all order.
Dancing and singing with Megan on Sunday mornings to flag down our matatu.
That one CRAZY bus ride from Roysambu to Mwiki. Megan and I could NOT stop laughing.
Saying good night to the boys and the older boys actually wanting hugs. 
When a frog and HUGE bug were in our house during the first rain, and the process of getting them out.
Wearing mustaches in the dinning and crying so hard from laughing because Megan's mustache was crocked.
Waiting for a matatu in the POURING rain on the side of the road.
Getting 15 loaves of bread and 7 bags of crisps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment