Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FAVORITE

   
I have 3 all time favorite boys. Number one Harrison. He is at school right now I only got to know him for about the first week I was here then he went off to boarding school. I do not know why I love him so much but its just one of those things that is over flowing. I miss him a lot and am ready for him to come back, but I know he is better off at school. (he is on the right)

Next is Anthony but he doesn't even respond to that name. We call him Tony. I love him more then I can even say. This boy is my baby. When I first got to Kenya he would always just be there at the door when it was opened. He has always just been there when ever I need someone. He is not mean to the other boys. He  just is a lover. I love when he holds my hand and that happens on the daily. (please tell me he IS the cutest boy you have ever seen, just look at his smile)


Last is James. This kid has KILLER lips. They are the biggest things I have ever seen. He was supposed to go home last Friday but his mom never came and picked him up at the court. So, he gets to go home with his grandma which he is SO excited for. He remembers her and loves her so much. James is always so happy he always makes the oddest faces at me then I make them back then he laughs and laughs and laughs. I am not excited for the day he really goes. I might just cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment