Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So Busy

     
When I am home in America I feel like I am always so busy. Well nothing has changed. In fact I feel like I am even more busy and I am getting pulled here and there and I do not have enough time to do everything I want to do. I just want to be with the boys. They are the reason I came here. I even feel like I do not have enough time to go on a safari. But lets be honest what is coming to Africa with out going on a safari? I was talking to my mom the other day and I was telling her this and she asked me to think about what I will regret the most when I get home. Psh this is SUCH a good question. I need to start being a tourist and start taking more pictures of where I live. I want to go to John's house. I want to go swimming. I want to go to the coast. I want to go on a safari and a safari walk. I want to go to Hell's gate. I want to go to 14 falls. I want to go to a rugby game in Nairobi. I want to visit Alex. I want to see Harrison again. I want to make the boys smile every day, that is why I am here. Most of all I want my home and my Kenya home to become ONE. But, we all know this is not going to happen. (I guess I will just have to come back next year, Oh dang it, its a sacrifice I am very much so willing to take)
This is what I have been doing the last couple of weeks. Visiting orphanages and schools, making dinner for the elders and random people in my ward, going to church events, teaching class, dancing and lots of traveling on matatus.
This says our names, where we are from and what we love.
Hope Learning Center that our friends work at and run.

We visited our friend Kevin's old high school.

This is at an Orphange at our friend Babu's work is going to start sending volunteers to.
The Children singing and dancing for us
Visiting another orphanage with Babu
Dinner with the elders and others from our ward
A stake YSA dance 
A baptism
Teaching class
In PE the teacher Tomo tough them a Japanese song then 18 were selected to go and sing it.
Dancing in class with the boys
I pass this on my way home and to the church on the matatu
WELCOME to KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment