Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First Boyfriend

         
Last Monday I went to visit 2 children's homes. (orphanages)
 After visiting the volunteer house Babu, Megan and I were all just waiting outside for Simon so that we could go visit  the children's centers, and low and behold this BLESSED son walked up and then Simon was like meet my friend Ben. After asking him to dance for me and sing he hopped into the back of the van and off we went. He is a coach at the two centers. At the first one we went to he coaches Baseball and at the second one we went to he dose dancing and they go to competitions to raise money. 

After the first orphanage we went to, Megan made a comment about me being his girlfriend. It was just a joke, but little did we know he would take it for reals. That night he texted me and said something along the lines of Hey baby! I am so happy you are mine, I am going to show you real African love. Sleep well my honey. For reals it made my day. He is so funny he would jump around singing FIRE BURNING! OW OW OWWW! it was so great. He is so good with the kids he works with I can tell they love the programs that he does with them. But after a week of getting text messages of him telling me that I was the best thing ever it got a little creepy and I had Megan help me break it off with him. It was so hard I did not want to crush the pour kid. He is just a wee little fellow. But today he messaged me and told me he was doing good and he will still like me to come visit. Our friendship better work out. He is so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment